- Car Teen offers the 32-hour classroom requirement of Texas Teenage Driver Education through an Instructor Led Live Virtual Classroom. 16 two hour classes are held.
PLUS– expert guide for Behind the Wheel instuction
- A Virtual Live classroom is a digital replica of a traditional classroom. The instructors teach, and the participants learn in real-time, face-to-face, but via internet-enabled technology devices. (Must be Desktop, Laptop or Notebook- no Smart phones)
- Classes occur on set schedules and time frames.
- Students and instructors are online at the same time. The Car Teen Instructor will be present 100% of time..
- Learning activities and expectations are similar to those found in a traditional classroom.
- Text- McGraw Hill- Responsible Driving Digital Textbook 2016- provided by Car Teen.
- Other Readings- Texas Drivers Handbook PDF – provided by Car Teen.
“We will signup our sibling for his driver training with Car Teen and highly recommend others to use Car Teen for their training.” Z.H.- Austin, TX